> Waterford Township Veterans Memorial
> Sponsorships and Donations and Brick Order Forms
Waterford Township Veterans Memorial
Sponsorships and Donations and Brick Order Forms
Thanks to our Sponsors!
The following organizations and businesses are the major sponsors of the Waterford Township Veterans Memorial project.
$5,000 & Over
- Veterans of Foreign Wars
Heart Of The Lakes Post 1008
- Six-S Contracting Inc.
- Coats Funeral Home
- Brinkers Plumbing & Heating
- George Henney's Big Boy Restaurant
- Farmer Jack
- Inn at Cass Lake
- City Electric Supply
- Big Apple Restaurant
- Kay Shell
- Hutchinson's Electric, Inc.
- Mitch and Ruth Snyder
- Don and Chris Hackney
- Marine Corp League
North Oakland County
- The Cohen and Willing Families
- B.P.O. Elks
Pontiac Waterford Lodge #810
- Riverside Chapel
Simpson-Modetz Funeral Home Inc.
- Pete's Coney Island - Clarkston
We are currently selling memorial bricks for $50.00. They will be placed down the walkway. Anyone can purchase a brick. The bricks of veterans will be denoted with a star if desired. Bricks are ordered in March for installation by Memorial Day and again in August for installation by Veterans Day. Download a Brick order form or call (248) 877-4885 or (248) 673-3212 for more information.
Memorial giving opportunities are still available if you would like to join in. The Committee is not quite done yet. Going forward, the Committee has a wish list of improvements they would like to add to the Memorial. Your donation in memory of a loved one or a friend, yourself or your business can make a lasting impression in Waterford Township.
- We wish for donations of any amount to put towards a concrete curb or ribbon of concrete, to be installed outside of the Memorial bricks to provide separation from the grass.
- We wish for additional Memorial bricks to continue along both sides of the sidewalk leading to the Memorial. A $50 donation would purchase a brick with engraving. Download Brick Order Form.
- We wish for donations of any amount to fund a concrete curb and an asphalt parking pad at the Cemetery side of the Memorial.
Please contact us with any questions, or call 248.673.3212 or 248.877.4885 or email to: email@example.com.